Eliza Baird Biography
*Well established (1996), highly experienced freelance Food and Drink Stylist, Home Economist, and Food Writer.
*A Leading Choice for top photographers, top clients and top agencies.
* Wide Range of experience preparing food for photography, for advertising, advertorials, editorial, packaging, PR, video, and TV commercials.
* Extensive knowledge of world food.
* Reliable reputation with celebrity chefs, small companies, and public limited companies.
* Writes and develops recipes for magazines and recipe cards.
* London based but also happy to work elsewhere in the UK and overseas.
Allinson, BBC Good Food Magazine, Beefeater, Birds Eye, Boots, BP, Brewers Fayre, Budgens, Cafe Rouge, Catherine Tate show, Central Foods, Channel 4, Chilango, Costa/Whitbread, Danone, Debenhams, Deliveroo, Dorling Kindersley, Fever Tree, Food Standards Agency, Galbani, Guardian weekend, Häagen Dasz, Harper Collins, Harvester, Hearst Magazines UK, Heinz, Honi Poke, Hovis, Itsu,
Just Eat, Kellogg’s, KFC, Kraft, Lactalis, Leon Restaurants, LISA Lager, McCafe, Marks & Spencer, Morrisons, Nando's, Nespresso, Nestle, Pataks, Pavilion, PepsiCo, Premier Inn, Sainsbury's,
Seeds of Change, Senseo, Sipsmith, Slug & Lettuce, Starbucks, Tesco, Toby Carvery, Two Keys, Upper, Crust, Waitrose, Warburtons, Weatherspoons. Wild Bean Café.
Emma Boyns, Gerrit Buntrock, Colin Campbell, Venetia Dearden,
Tamin Jones, Steve Joyce, Jonathan Knowles, Joff Lee, Debby Lewis-Harrison,
Duncan Loughrey, Lauren McClean, Clare Miller, Sara Morris, Jon Osborne, Colin Ross, Russ Sadur,
Gareth Sambidge, Vladimir Studenic, Chris Turner, Mary Wadsworth, Stuart West, Vinny Whteman, Ross Woodhall.